The Texas Flute Society is proud to announce that it has signed up with Amazon to benefit from their generosity which, in turn, benefits the flutists of North Texas. To date, Amazon has
donated over $100 million to its AmazonSmile charities!
AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com) is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. (Eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product pages.) The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to The Texas Flute Society.
How to select TFS as your AmazonSmile Charity
- On your first visit to AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), you are prompted to select a charitable organization from our list of eligible organizations.
How to change TFS to your AmazonSmile Charity
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser.
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and
then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select
Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select Texas Flute Society to support.
How to benefit TFS
- Use the URL smile.amazon.com instead of amazon.com for your purchases. All the same
products are available to you and the checkout process is the same. Products that will
benefit TFS will display
The more TFS members, friends and families that sign up and utilize this generous opportunity, the larger the investments we will be able to make to in our annual flute festival, region clinics and masterclasses in the future.
Don’t forget to sign up and use smile.amazon.com for every purchase!